Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sod waiting to see him play and make a verdict, SIGN LUA LUA UP NOW

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Argus says the boy Kazenga would be keen to stay at Brighton. Well that's good enough for me. He has a f***ing awesome name and his brother was pretty good so I'm sold.

Shame the transfer window is actually closed but why should that matter? SIGN HIM UP NOW

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Argus says the boy Kazenga would be keen to stay at Brighton. Well that's good enough for me. He has a f***ing awesome name and his brother was pretty good so I'm sold.

Shame the transfer window is actually closed but why should that matter? SIGN HIM UP NOW

I think it matters because the transfer window is closed.

In his interview on the club site he states that he's been playing for the Newcastle reserves for 5 years. Well given that he's 19, I've made some calculations on this and I reckon he was 14 when he broke into the second string side of a premier league club! Sign him up NOW! What are we waiting for? A hat trick on his debut to alert all the other clubs?

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Doncaster fans weren't overly impressed with his short spell at the Keepmoat - from a quick search on their boards.

I think a few people are getting a tad over-excited. Let's hope he proves a hit at League One level!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
same with the ex-Liverpool kiddie , get him into the squad tomorrow!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
He will have a BRILLIANT debut.

Then after a couple of weeks coaching will turn to shit like most loaness we have. Tho now KFC and Booker have gone maybe not.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
He will have a BRILLIANT debut.

Then after a couple of weeks coaching will turn to shit like most loaness we have. Tho now KFC and Booker have gone maybe not.

With our current coaching set up? Several players look to be improving under gus

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
In his interview on the club site he states that he's been playing for the Newcastle reserves for 5 years. Well given that he's 19, I've made some calculations on this and I reckon he was 14 when he broke into the second string side of a premier league club! Sign him up NOW! What are we waiting for? A hat trick on his debut to alert all the other clubs?

That's the spirit.

If we don't sign up super Kazenga forthwith then I will never forgive this club. He is going to DESTROY League One and is already a shoe in for player of the season if you ask me

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
OK.

Kazenga Lua Lua is undoubtedly THE most FLAIR player in all of the FLAIR league of lower division football. He is SO FLAIR that Gabriel Batistuta would PAY to clean his boots just to get a whiff of this KING OF FLAIR

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
players_121803.jpg

So FLAIR he doesn't need HAIR

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
OK.

Kazenga Lua Lua is undoubtedly THE most FLAIR player in all of the FLAIR league of lower division football. He is SO FLAIR that Gabriel Batistuta would PAY to clean his boots just to get a whiff of this KING OF FLAIR

Bluejuice, im a big fan but on this occasion, im affraid batistuta is pretty much as good as you get.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
Batigol maybe a super FLAIRNIAC GOD but he recognises the supreme FLAIR talent of Kazenga and wishes to be a part of the revolution he is set to kickstart.

I also heard that PELE offered super Kazenga his sofa if he ever needed to crash and Juan Roman Riquelme BEGGED him to sleep with his sister

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here