Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SOCOM ps3

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Hi, anyone here playin socom on ps3, if you are join our clan - brightonboyz or pm me with yr ps3 user name and we'll invite you..........

:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

robbo2u

Feb 25, 2009
West Sussex
Is this game actually any good? Was in Gamestation and the bloke said it was even better the Metal Gear Solid 4! Basically is is worth buying (quite into these tactical war games

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
if you liked MGS4 onlin e you'll like it but there is obviously no single player, i thought it was rubbish

mausmi

Sep 1, 2010
Well I think thatSOCOM ps3 has an exclusive powerhouse most known for delivering an intense, engrossing online multiplayer experience, it has an excelent graphic and thats all, and the online gaming exclusive associated to one life per turn makes it a boring sniper shooting.

beverlyann

Dec 6, 2010
The game supports up to 32 players online customizable weapons like SOCOM ps3. Moreover, like previous SOCOM games, the focus will be online multiplayer. Early word says it will go the same way as Warhawk, which offers online only possible with a bluetooth headset.

breetgraham

May 13, 2011
This is the main thing about it. Early word says it will go the same way as Warhawk, which offers online only possible with a bluetooth headset. I always like to play on line. This is really amazing and outstanding. I am highly obliged to be here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here