Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

socerette on soccer am

Arong692

Oct 2, 2008
hi i was just wondering does anyone no how old you have to be to become a soccerette on soccer am? i would imagine its 18 but just need to check for definate. Just my girlfriend wants to apply but wasnt sure on the age. she isnt 18 till later this year. be good if there was a brighton fan soccerette on the show dont think there has been one before has there? thanks

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
pics?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
There have been Brighton ones before.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Soccer AM is now looking tired.

Max Rushden looks out of his depth and do we know why the previous guy went who was a fair replacement for the smug Lovejoy?

The soccerette standard is very poor of late and the ITV FA Cup piss take was way too obvious and poorly executed.

And I am sorry but Chamberlain still exudes real skankyness. The only thing that really amuses me is the annual dance off

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
Snce Lovejoy left it's never been the same. I went to one of the shows with a pal of mine, the blonde Chelsea soccerette had some cracking pins and massive hooters :drool:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...perhaps NSC could have a lickerette!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
pa51844_175x175.jpg

chris-adams-one-game-31929.jpg

Hmmmmm spooky

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
it wasnt so much lovejoy leaving that ruined it, but him taking the majority of the crew with him

I definitely felt the show lacked something when fenners and sheephead went with him. I could barely get through any episodes with andy goldstein, but have enjoyed a few episodes this season with this max guy.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
hi i was just wondering does anyone no how old you have to be to become a soccerette on soccer am? i would imagine its 18 but just need to check for definate. Just my girlfriend wants to apply but wasnt sure on the age. she isnt 18 till later this year. be good if there was a brighton fan soccerette on the show dont think there has been one before has there? thanks
NSC will give you comprehensive feedback on your girlfriends potential when you post us some pix.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here