Send them out to Brazil.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
"Ohh look, Gordon Ramsey's playing football"

Join us next week when some ex footballers make a ragu in a London restaurant.

*checks TV guide*

Apparently it's Celebrity Masterchef next week so this is entirely possible.

*shoots self*

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
My MoM is Mr. Tumble.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
England were pathetic. There is no way I am going to donate £5 to Unicef.

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Is it still going?

I actually turned off, not at the point where the football was obviously shite (30 seconds in) but where they told you your donation would be matched pound for pound by the government. Given the government have a taxpayer funded aid budget, given I'm old-ish and have always worked I saw no benefit in either donating or watching. It turns out I've been paying a small amount of money every month to watch terrible football and be patronised. Hopefully Paul Barber was taking notes, it sounds like a plan.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Bloody love Edgar Davids (palace part of him excluded). The man is effortlessly cool.

He divided opinion amongst Barnet fans when he was manager.

The publicity was brilliant for the club, he brought extra revenue with larger crowds and shirt sales and some of his passes were still amazing last season.

The negatives were his shocking disciplinary record (although targeted by nobody referees out to make a name for themselves), not travelling to northern away matches and the naive tactics for Conference football.

I've got a signed photo in a frame with the legend after a match last season though. :)

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Didn't watch it - have never owned a TV as I'm not a moron, and all international games are a muppetfest - but if it (whatever it is/was) is as bad as folks on this thread claim, I will take a fiver out of the next UNICEF collecting jug I see by way of protest.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
have never owned a TV as I'm not a moron.

Well I've read some shit on NSC over the years but that comment probably comes in the top three of the most ridiculous I've read.

Sure there is loads of crap on there, easily ignored, but the BBC have recently had some superb documentaries and dramas on. Plus the coverage of sport is excellent.

Feel free to chose to have no TV, your loss, but to call everyone who does own one a moron is frankly rather stupid. Actually it's a moronic comment.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Didn't watch it - have never owned a TV as I'm not a moron, and all international games are a muppetfest - but if it (whatever it is/was) is as bad as folks on this thread claim, I will take a fiver out of the next UNICEF collecting jug I see by way of protest.

I bow down to your opinion on this. You are obviously better than me. :bowdown:

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field

I've actually got to commend you for managing to shoehorn such a high volume of utter nonsense into such a short amount of space. Bravo.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

To be fair, he says he has never owned a television but it could be he still lives with his parents who do! Alternatively, he may still have a contract with Radio Rentals!!!! Lastly, he could just be a member of the NSC nutjob conspiracy crew and not having a tv is just a way of avoiding MSM!

SDG

May 26, 2014
Edgar Davids giving Jonathan Wilkes what he deserved becomes a TV highlight of the year alongside the ITV coverage of the England-Honduras lightning storm that must surely win Adrian Chiles a BAFTA.

Wilkes = dickhead.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Edgar Davids giving Jonathan Wilkes what he deserved becomes a TV highlight of the year alongside the ITV coverage of the England-Honduras lightning storm that must surely win Adrian Chiles a BAFTA.

Wilkes = dickhead.

I thought Mourinho taking out Olly Murs was better.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Wilkes = dickhead.

Who is he?? They seem to wheel him out every two years for Soccer Aid. What else does he do to be a 'celebrity'??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here