Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So, who would you like in the 4th Round ?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
No chance of 7,000. More like 3,500. Police advice.

They can't do that!!!! can they?,best switch it to the Amex if the tin pot can't take it

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Prem team at Home please

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
They can't do that!!!! can they?,best switch it to the Amex if the tin pot can't take it

If the Police say you cant have more than X amount then you cant - simple as that really. Palace need a replay away to Stoke remember so they may not be in the next round - 2 teams i wouldnt mind avoiding myself.

Luton away would be decent actually for travel, direct rail line from Sussex - easy !!!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
If the Police say you cant have more than X amount then you cant - simple as that really. Palace need a replay away to Stoke remember so they may not be in the next round - 2 teams i wouldnt mind avoiding myself.

Luton away would be decent actually for travel, direct rail line from Sussex - easy !!!

That would be a good tie actually,and we could avenge a certain semi from a few seasons ago

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Luton's ground is a death trap.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Everton at home would see me in fantasy land. I'd take the away fixture but as long as its Everton!!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Luton's ground is a death trap.

But we dont get grounds like that now were in the Championsh....... Oh wait we do, its called Selhurst Park.

But its nice to visit a lower league ground for once, Aldershot would also be a nice fairly local trip.

Unless it is a big glamour tie away its a home banker to help on the financial front, Swindon would be good!

You would have fun hoping for that since Swindon were knocked out in the last round !!!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
A shit easy team at home to progress and keep going riding our luck with some more good performances as well to go all the way to the semis

Or Arsenal away 7,000 of us going making more noise than the library has ever heard

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here