Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So ... Who has been to Villa Park before?

Ever been to Villa Park?

• Yes. Been there, done that

Votes: 95 49.5%
  • No. This will be my first time

Votes: 84 43.8%
  • No. And I'm not going this time

Votes: 13 6.8%

• Total voters

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
I saw Portsmouth play Liverpool there in the FA Cup semi replay a while back. I remember the local kids charging £5 to "look after" our car.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I saw us play there sometime in the seventies...can't remember exactly when though, or the score for that matter.

probably the same time I went
score 0-0 and Andy Lockhead missed a sitter

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
Same as most BHAFC fans,i dont really go to neutral gams,so never had chance til now, been past the bloddy thing 100s of times though,wanted villa or everton away, so im happy; ),lets just hope we can get 5,000-6,000 up there,im not so sure though.............

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Same as most BHAFC fans,i dont really go to neutral gams,so never had chance til now, been past the bloddy thing 100s of times though,wanted villa or everton away, so im happy; ),lets just hope we can get 5,000-6,000 up there,im not so sure though.............

We will sell our allocation easily.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
have never been, other than Wembley the only other BIG stadium I've been to in this country is Upton Park. Can't wait!

Renns

Renns Junior
Nov 8, 2006
Huddersfield/Birmingham
Yep, tonnes of times, follow the villa a bit being born in birmingham. Brighton are my first team though so i'l be in the away end! Been 3 times this season in the Holte End, was at the liverpool game the other day.

If you can't get an away ticket then don't get one in the upper holte, good atmosphere but miles away from our fans. Go in the trinity road closer to the north stand and you'll hear us all and get a brilliant view of the game.

Last edited:

Dorsetgull

Sep 13, 2008
Near Yeovil
Yup, saw us lose 4-1 there in about 1981. Midweek game. We took the lead as well. The result meant Villa went top of the table.

I was there as well,mid week and Andy Ritchie made his debut for us if I remeber correctly.great atmospere and the noise was deafening when they scored.

I'll take the zimmer and crawl back under my rock now.....

Renns

Renns Junior
Nov 8, 2006
Huddersfield/Birmingham
Ahh, no then, thats Wallsalls ground to the right travelling north. Villa Park is to the right heading south, so from the south it's on the left. You really cant miss it!

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Ahh, no then, thats Wallsalls ground to the right travelling north. Villa Park is to the right heading south, so from the south it's on the left. You really cant miss it!

Cheers for that mate. Just checked on GoogleMaps and it looks piss easy to find, and get out from after our 3-0 win :thumbsup:

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
never been but been past it on the train a few times and won't be visiting it this time either. Can't be doing with all this will I get a ticket etc.

I'll listen on the radio :smile:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Early 80's, in our first division days - we lost 2 or 3-0. Sat in the main stand - crap view - pitch was almost at eye-level from where I was sitting.

throbinson

Feb 18, 2009
Shropshire
I saw Portsmouth play Liverpool there in the FA Cup semi replay a while back. I remember the local kids charging £5 to "look after" our car.

when we drew 3-3 at birmingham when barry fry was in charge the local kids were charging £3 to look after the car, i paid them and fair play car was a ok

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here