Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who else has to get the train back to London after the game tonight?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Cant say I'm looking forward to that, and having to cross London at 11pm!

Should be fun tonight, both going and leaving. My original route took me through Reeve's corner but will now have to go via Scumhurst instead!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I have to change at East Croydon or Clapham Junction. Might give it a swerve...

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I need to - wondering if it's worth the hassle. You still going tonight

Yes I am. Although I'm worried I'm going to regret that decision later.

P.C. Beard

Aug 8, 2011
i came back up to london last night around 10pm, there was no trouble at either east croydon or clapham junction stations, although i did see the mob assembled outside debenhams as i left clapham junction. you'll be fine inside the stations.

I have to change at East Croydon or Clapham Junction. Might give it a swerve...

I need to take 4 trains to reach Brighton tonight to pick up my ticket, rather than my preferred bus,tram and train from East Croydon.

fcportaloo

Nov 1, 2009
I travelled back last night - no probs on station. Need to change at Clapham Jct, my worry is trains finish early leaving me stuck in the wrtong part of town. Still really want to go though

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Could always go to Charing cross via London Bridge - avoids Clapham

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I'm going direct to Falmer from Victoria (via Lewes). Kipping on a mates floor in Brighton and commuting up in the morning. Don't fancy Clapham late doors......

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Not much use for Balham/Streatham...

Brighton - London Bridge then tube to Balham, shirley?

I'm in Bermondsey so will be getting train to LB then possibly a taxi from there (it's not far). Unless you live in Croydon or Clapham Junction, there should be a way to avoid them...

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Cant say I'm looking forward to that, and having to cross London at 11pm!

I am still going at the moment - 10pm, Falmer to Brighton then change on to fast train to London.

Don't fancy it at all - but was really looking forward to tonight and don't want to miss it.

Anyone else?

Mr C Gull

Feb 1, 2011
Souwf London
I dont think the morons will strike in the same place twice so Clap J should be ok (Hopefully), plus i know people that were caught on Northcote road last night and said whilst it wasnt a pleasant experience to be in the middle of, the majority of the toe-rags were only interested in stealing and vandalising rather than attacking the general public.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
There's not really anything for them to loot inside the stations is there? Pretty safe I would have thought.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Brighton - London Bridge then tube to Balham, shirley?

I'm in Bermondsey so will be getting train to LB then possibly a taxi from there (it's not far). Unless you live in Croydon or Clapham Junction, there should be a way to avoid them...

That would take forever. Gonna we hard/slow enough getting out of an evening game as it is.

Anyway, I live in Streatham now...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here