Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who are Brighton's Rich and Famous? Fat Boy and Zoe and...?

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
John Lennon's dad used to live in a bungalow in Hollingbury. Amanda Redman was a Brighton gal. So was Dusty Springfield.

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
Nobody mentioned Holly Willoughby I think that she lives in Brighton also someone said Anna Wing but sadly she passed away fairly recently

She may have a place in Brighton but her main place is in the Richmond area. My brother did some work there.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
:tosserYep. Does he sill drive a big truck around little roads and ride a Harley Davison motor bike posing ? :wanker:

a tosser he may be. But lets not forget he was world champion at 2 weights. Thought this thread was for rich and famous, not kind and gentle.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Simon Cowell comes from Brighton and Adele has a house down here I believe.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Fred Emery
Norman Wisdom
Tommy Steele played for the Albion...friendly celebrity game.
Eddie Izzard lives in Bexhill but is a palace supporter.

Eddie Izzard grew up in Bexhill but seems to live in a London hotel these days, as far as I can tell from an interview last week.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Piss poor celebrity status overall for Brighton it seems, way more Z list than A list.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Piss poor celebrity status overall for Brighton it seems, way more Z list than A list.

Per head of population that list of former and current famous residents is incredible. Outside of London I would be amazed if you could name anywhere that could compare. Nick Cave, Steve Coogan, Adele, Mark Williams Z list..? You're 'avin a laugh!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He did used to live on the Willowhayne - just down from my parents, not sure if he still does.

Yes, he is looking a little bedraggled these days though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here