Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So Which Style Do We Prefer Then?

So which style of play do we prefer then?

• Ten passes to reach the halfway line under GP

Votes: 25 35.2%
  • Twenty passes to reach the halfway line under OG

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Full-backs rampaging forward under SH

Votes: 43 60.6%

• Total voters

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It must be said that the present system is possibly the most exciting if you dont put any emphasis on getting points. Gus tactics were generally the most productive and Oscars although getting results, mostly due to other teams failings, was last in enterainment. It must also be said that a change around in attitude and tactics was required as the players had proved twice that they werent good enough as a team. Although some were individually.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well maybe Sami approach with Oscars defence. How about that.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Can't we try both attacking and defending at the same time?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
The current style of play is by far the best I've seen and im thoroughly entertained.The gus style was as boring as fack most of the time...How many superb games under gus?10 games in the 2 championship seasons maybe i,e bolton etc? People always remember the stand out performances but forget the millions of dire games under him.
I agree, almost every evening match at the Amex was dire for a start.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Bit revisionist RE Gus on here. It was dull maybe for 2 periods in his time here- both were the run of games up to Christmas in the Championship seasons. From January-May 2013 we actually picked up the most points in the division, and I think were probably the best team in that league before we crumbled in the Play-Off lottery. Had we had Ulloa and Upson for the whole of that season I'm sure we would have cruised to the title.

Kuszczak
Bruno Greer Upson Bridge
Bridcutt
Buckley Lopez Orlandi Vicente
Ulloa
*sighs like a schoolgirl*

The money invested in that team is probably way higher than the one we have now though.

Sami is entertaining so far but needs the results to go with it. Peterborough were fantastic to watch, they still went down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here