Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So, what’s your Albion mojo?

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
All very meh. Honestly didn't get Potter when he joined, was on the fence leaning out for the first year, sat in the middle the 2nd but slowly saw what he was doing and how he brings the best out of us. It would be a huge shame to loose him now when things are looking like they're clicking.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
We've become 'little ol Brighton' again. At the end of the day money, Sky/BT and the big clubs dictate everything. #teamslikeBrighton do all the hard work of finding hidden talent, grooming it up through the ranks and finally showing to the world how good someone is only for the giants to come along and say "thank you, he's £X million" and we have to start again. It doesn't seem fair but then life isn't fair.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
All my hopes of seeing Brighton playing competitive football in Europe before I pop my clogs are very rapidly disappearing.

I would compare GP to Mullery in the way we were playing football.

Sent from my CPH2195 using Tapatalk

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
A sad and sobering day for the fans.

Thankfully we have Tony Bloom as chairman, and he will be several steps ahead of everyone else.

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
Pretty miserable at the moment. Its such a shame that its just all about money. Its not a level playing field and never will be.

And Christ we are sitting at the top table so we shouldn't be moaning - imagine being a mid table league 1 club (yes I remember when we were)

We are very very lucky but another year or two may have really been glorious.

I have supported though darker days but right now this is shite

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
decent squad, hope any incoming manager can continue the work and give us different options, turn a few draws into wins.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Mojo is good, we are in the Prem signing young promising players with a good structure.

Managers come and go, excited to see who we go for now.

Potter has moved on and we need to quickly as it will do us no good lamenting over him.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
don;t worry guys we have bloom the poker master who is in control of everything that moves.

he wouldn't dream of letting 3 top players leave, our highly rated director of football leave, our manager leave, the entire back room team leave..........without it all being part of his plans.

Hopefully the last few months will help people to realise that putting bloom up on this pedestal isn't the right approach.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
My mojo is at rock bottom.

I expected Potter, Hamburg, Reid and McCauley (sp??) to go, but Roberts and Bruno leaving has completely taken the wind out of me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here