Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So, what’s your Albion mojo?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I'm a 10. Purely based on some nutjob Swedish pizza-botherer who has an obsession with GPott saying he wasn't going anywhere, so...

:dunce:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

I trust Tony.

He, Barber and GO will have been totally honest with one another about the long term, and that includes succession planning for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
From a 9.5 to a 7, which TB can quickly re-inflate with an excellent new coach. Assuming that Potter chases the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Should Potter then come along raiding for Caicedo and MacA in the next two windows, that will piss me off.

99.9% chance of Chelsea coming in for them next window or so if GP is there. Why on earth wouldn't they. Which makes today even more shit knowing that'll almost certainly happen in Jan or next summer.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Exactly how I’m feeling tonight. I genuinely feel this will de-rail our season and we’ll go backwards now. This will rip the heart out of our team when he takes his whole management team and recruitment guy with him, then he’ll be back for Caicedo and MacAllister in January.

yeah, whilst I don't feel like this will put TB's overall aims in jeopardy (as we knew this would happen), this season feels like pretty much a write off at this point.

losing caicedo/mac to chelsea in jan would be salt-in-wounds territory, however, and doesn't bear thinking about

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
99.9% chance of Chelsea coming in for them next window or so if GP is there. Why on earth wouldn't they. Which makes today even more shit knowing that'll almost certainly happen in Jan or next summer.

Exactly.

That's the worst part.

Would prefer MacA and Caicedo to join other clubs, just for spite.

Reminds me of Poyet coming in for Buckley and Bridcutt .... all's fair and all that .... but what a cnt.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Pretty pissed off, we have struggled for so long, at last got a decent team together on and off the pitch, seeing us play some great football with some real quality players, all about to go down the pan and we slide back into mediocrity. Instead of the top 4, the slide down the table to bottom 4, no doubt Chelski will be getting their filthy fingers on our best players, FFS! I am usually a glass half full person but this whole thing has ****ed me off big time, feeling very negative!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
3 or 4. Don’t think a Potter departure will mean we plummet like a stone but will definitely derail us and send us to the bottom half of the table. Just when everything was feeling so good and rosy Albion-wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Now I know how Southampton have felt being Liverpools bitch all these years. We are now Chelsea’s.

Should have realised something was up when they massively overpaid for Cucarella.

Mojo 1

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
At least with all the big fees received recently by players sales and Potters compensation money, there will be a lot of money to spend in the Championship in a year or 2

Glass half full.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Albion Mojo - 8 Still believe we as good as we were yesterday and still moving forward

Football mojo - 2 it’s just crap sometimes unless you have unlimited funds to spunk around.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Now as low as it’s been since Hughton’s last season. Quite a drop from a 10 yesterday. It’s really shit.

I absolutely love watching us play and having Potter as our manager. It’s been quite consuming watching how he has developed us and as others have said, it’s been such an enjoyable relief from the shit going on over the last few years.

I think he’s the best manager in this country after Pep and to be honest, there’s not much better in the rest of the world. I know all the stuff about how well we’re run and our succession planning but I honestly think Potter is irreplaceable. I look at the list of next managers and feel totally deflated, I can only see us going backwards now.

Might seem over the top to some but that’s just how I feel, totally depressed about it. Doesn’t help when I saw how upset my boys got when they heard the news earlier. The innocence of youth means money is nothing to them and they just can’t understand why anyone would ever want to leave the Albion!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Albion Mojo - 8 Still believe we as good as we were yesterday and still moving forward

Football mojo - 2 it’s just crap sometimes unless you have unlimited funds to spunk around.

I agree we haven't suddenly become crap. The players who scored 5 Saturday are still here. If Chelsea come in Jan for any of our players then they have to pay a premium.

We aren't the only ones feeling let down this evening, the players will be gutted (well some will see it as an opportunity) . Now Sky are saying Potter made 85m for us in sales, they really are pricks.

There's a lot of good people in the coaching set up apart from Potter lackies within the club including Bruno.

I can't believe today didn't happen without Brighton knowing something was going on. We gave permission far too quickly not to have been asked prior. The only odd thing is the staged photo shoot.

I do wonder though, if before he decides Bloom will have a chance of coming back to him with a counter offer of a better contract and money to spend.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Through the floor. Knew it would happen, just didn't think it would be this soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here