So what level football have you played at?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Since being an 'adult' Level 10 pushing 9 and in the space of 5/6 years made my way down to about level 20 and stayed there. Pretty spectacular.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Why when i rest cursor on the new tab icon thing doers it say 'Blimey not this again. Well fixture me then, ******, ???

I will say now I posted the "Well fixture me then" but the n word comment was already there.

I must say the tags are a great way to abuse people and nobody knows who did it. I just hope that the mods can see who posted the tag and give them the ban that other people have got for using the same word.

I also notice that it has been added to 3 other threads as well

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
25 yrs ago level 9 for one game then injured never played again

Gullywog

Blackbird
Sep 12, 2008
i am about to begin my fourth season of level 9, County Division 1, having amassed about 110 senior appearances in my first three seasons.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Level 9. Gave it up at 24 for the chance to play with Scotty Mac!

ditto

that was a drop to level 11! oh how i miss those days of thorough warm ups involving leathering footballs into the gardens of rural mid sussex and attempting not to be horrendously sick during the course of the 90 minutes

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Played for HMS Ark Royal Colts (Under 18s) in 1973 :smile:

We played Barcelona youth team and they beat us 13-1 (our goal an own goal). They also beat us at Cricket, which was embarrassing.
Hibernian youth beat us 11-0

We were shit.

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
I played county league for 10 years with 3 teams. I also played twice for Sussex.
Once at the Goldstone and the other at Filbert st, but was back in 1981.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Brighton Saturday league

and yes it was shite

but I enjoyed it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports