Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So what have i missed then...?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Just got back from a week away in Gran Canaria, can't be arsed to troll through pages and pages so what have i missed?
Any new transfers? Anything interesting happened in our green and pleasant land?

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Oh, and Albion keep on winning. :thumbsup:

Good point. Well made.

[MENTION=3468]Bakesy[/MENTION] you'll have missed our RECORD SIGNING's first goal for the club, which was enough to give us bragging rights over the south coast shambles that is Portsmouth.

Fans went home happy after a 90th minute Pompey penalty smacked the post

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
loadsa people STILL bloody moaning about bloody EVERYTHING

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Many people don't like paying for things (and i'm not on about the bed-burning looters) and racists on NSC are kicked firmly into touch when spouting their acid-tongued drivel.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Youth, ball movement, speed and passing were proven to be better than overpaying for past it big name lumps who like to put it about, as we beat pompey in their own back-yard. Made even sweeter by them missing a penalty in the 6th minute of 5 minutes added time :thumbsup:

Oh and some people don't want to go and see Brighton play a home cup game against top half of Prem opposition because it's still cheaper than a league match but not as cheap as a team from L2. Yet vast majority of real fans snapped up tickets already so hopefully those that actually want to be there and support the team will be and the sat in silence then moan after brigade will be getting their knickers in a twist online during the match instead :thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You've missed Murray score SEVEN for Crystal Palace.

Not really. Unlike our new signings, Will Buckley and Craig McKail Smith, he hasn't troubled the scorers. :thumbsup:

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Robbie Keane has signed........
For LA Galaxy

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
2lb 9oz sole at seaford last week , other than that not alot

That is a clonking great Sole mate, i've never had a decent one from Seaford, normally get mine from Pevensey Bay.
What part of Seaford beach did you find that then fella?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here