Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So What DO They Do With All Tonight's Pies?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
This must have cost the club a fortune, my question, can they be insured for postponement due to weather conditions?

And the cost of matchday programs. Back in the goldstone days I remember on a few occasions where they took off the cover to the unused programs and replaced them with new ones that had the new date on for the replacement game leaving the original inside. (Shit that's a badly worded sentence)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
More good news......

e4090662a4b9a73bff57f8f27d81102e.jpg

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Shall I ask sky bet to refund my petrol between Bexhill and Pevensey where I turned around when it was announced it was off

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
You can insure for anything but whether you do depends on the premium. Would be surprised if the club didn't have some cover for this eventuality not forgetting that fog isn't the only reason a game could be called off.

Yes. I also GUARANTEE that the club has insurance in place regarding promotion. They would have paid a premium to offset the bonuses.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Black & Decker would get through the pastry. Then there is hole in the middle.

Eat them neat and you'll get a Joe Jordan.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Too long to keep them til the next home game I'd imagine
. Hopefully not just sling 'em in the bin. Plenty of homeless and hungry people in Brighton town who would appreciate them.[/

Brian Owen from Argus tweeted
Food which had already been prepared for sale at the Amex tonight is being delivered to a hostel for the homeless in central Brighton #bhafc

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Nice gesture, PITA for them, and for plenty of us, but that's good to see

So they're serving them free kebabs and plenty left over for us as well. That really is going the extra mile!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Good question.
Maybe the Albion matchday staff will have Piglets Pie goody bags to take home tonight.

They get what's left anyway. I was given, after much begging, two of the leftovers after one match as me and my mate were the only ones left at the stadium and I think the girl at the bar felt sorry for me. But she told me they become 'staff pies'.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Too long to keep them til the next home game I'd imagine
. Hopefully not just sling 'em in the bin. Plenty of homeless and hungry people in Brighton town who would appreciate them.[/

Brian Owen from Argus tweeted
Food which had already been prepared for sale at the Amex tonight is being delivered to a hostel for the homeless in central Brighton #bhafc

Proper decision. Nice one BHA.
:clap2:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
But what about all the food that hadn't yet been heated/prepared?

There must have been only 25%ish already prepared by 6pm.

Are the other 75% being kept back for next Saturday?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here