Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So what did you get?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Amongst other things, an Albion quizbook, Port, Coffee creams (am I the only person in the world left that loves 'em ??), home-made fudge (fantastic - malteser flavour) and an Attenborough box-set (Galapagos). Happy days.....[emoji106]

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Under armour golf waterproof trousers, white belt.
Zepp golf swing analyser with glove attachment
Drill bits
Ancient worlds - Micheal scott.

Marvellous scenes.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
socks headphones razor set and a nice bottle of port

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
New sat nav
Fifa 17 for the xbox
electric toothbrush
Assorted clothing and underwear

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
New sat nav
Fifa 17 for the xbox
electric toothbrush
Assorted clothing and underwear

you wont be on here much tonight then :lolol: i want no excuses Albion must be Premier by 2017 ....thanks.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Someone at work this year challenged me to make a snail out of vegetables for Christmas dindins, so, whilst I am rather reluctant to eat it and it's ladybird and mini-hornet pals, not because of its magnificence or realism, it's been made. And that's pretty much what I've had thus far.
IMAG0501.jpg

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Haha! I shall not disappoint you.

I don't care how you get there,442 451 352 it matters not,tippy tappy,long ball......all irrelevant.....i know you wont.:drink:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Selection of spiced rum

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Amazon Echo Dot and Amazon Fire TV Stick, amongst various other books and box sets. A pretty good haul, all in all.

My wife got me an Echo Dot having been ASSURED by someone that it would link straight up to my Sonos1. It doesn't, of course, one being Bluetooth and the other wifi. Several days worth of hackage experiments await. Meanwhile I have a nice full shopping list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
my Mrs for me a mega drive. I died on the last level of sonic ffs. My kids LOVED golden axe. What a game. They are 8 and 6 and 6 and would have happily played all day. They get bored quite quickly on modern games.

Someone at work this year challenged me to make a snail out of vegetables for Christmas dindins, so, whilst I am rather reluctant to eat it and it's ladybird and mini-hornet pals, not because of its magnificence or realism, it's been made. And that's pretty much what I've had thus far.
View attachment 80512

Remarkable Mr MB. Surreal, but remarkable and enjoyable like your posts - have a splendid New Year and continue to entertain and amuse us.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Remarkable Mr MB. Surreal, but remarkable and enjoyable like your posts - have a splendid New Year and continue to entertain and amuse us.

A very warm merry crimboid to you too.
I've not eaten a real snail before, but the pretend one I lengthily put together wasn't the tastiest seasonal dinner I've had.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here