Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So, we draw against Arsenal...

Would we sell out away tickets for a replay at Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 75 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 38.5%

• Total voters

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
absolutly yes, unless on TV. if we cant get 9000 to go to the Emirates for £35, we'd have to wonder about the long term fan base.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Most of them, if not all of them. And watching people piss their pants because they only have nineteen thousand loyalty points and the first wave of tickets only goes on sale to the six people who have more points than them will be hilarious. Again.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think we would sell 3½k-4k

But saying that we did sell out Liverpool last year for a crap day and crap time so maybe we would sell over 5k as its easy to get to and home again and its a new ground for 50% of Amex STH's :wink:

Err. It's a new ground for everyone, surely? We've never played there.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Just saying that we wouldnt get 9k, we would get about 6k - either way we will sell out.

Why not? Cov were given 9k (and took about 8.5k) in the league cup.

Can't imagine we are any more of an attractive prospect than Coventry to Arsenal fans. They do get 7 (I think) cup games on their season tickets though.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Most of them, if not all of them. And watching people piss their pants because they only have nineteen thousand loyalty points and the first wave of tickets only goes on sale to the six people who have more points than them will be hilarious. Again.

I think all of them. I can't remember anyone believing we wouldn't sell all our allocation to Anfield either. I remember pretty much everyone being certain we would...

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
We'd sell it out easily, you massively under estimate the number of local with a very vague interest in the club who would suddenly take an interest for this match.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I think all of them. I can't remember anyone believing we wouldn't sell all our allocation to Anfield either. I remember pretty much everyone being certain we would...

That was my one and only mistake EVER when it comes to ticketing. In fact, when it comes to anything.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
I wouldn't be going whether it is on television or not. Can't deal with the hassle (and cost) of getting to The Emirates. However, it would be fun to see those who complain about the travel situation here (which isn't too bad) having a heart attack trying to get home from Arsenal.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
That was my one and only mistake EVER when it comes to ticketing. In fact, when it comes to anything.

I love the fact you've hedged you bets on this one, 'most of them, if not all of them'. The Anfield call clearly knocked your confidence, I thought you might be over it by now.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I would definately get one (probably with two or three extra for Ma, Pa and brother Bizzle too).

I think we'd easily sellout our section.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here