Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So there was free travel after all!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What does that mean? They leave the gates open, so no way of checking how many people travel, yet make a charge to the club?

A steward clicks a counter for every head passing through which is why they narrow the exit with barriers so that you can only walk 5 deep at the most.
A friendly game is not covered by the travel surcharge and was made clear before the game.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I've always bought my tickets online and pick them up at the station from one of the collection machines.

But I'm having trouble recollecting a single time on a match day that a ticket inspector has asked to see them. The train is usually so rammed with people going to the game that an inspector wouldn't even be able to move down any of the carriages.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I've always bought my tickets online and pick them up at the station from one of the collection machines.

But I'm having trouble recollecting a single time on a match day that a ticket inspector has asked to see them. The train is usually so rammed with people going to the game that an inspector wouldn't even be able to move down any of the carriages.

On a normal match day, the travel is covered by the surcharge you pay on your season ticket, within the travel zone. The trains weren't overcrowded going to the friendly, although fairly rammed when leaving.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
... Seaford Station open. Ticket Inspector on train. Am I forgiven!!!

IMAG0140.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here