So....The Positives After The Birmingham Game

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Re no. 1: Hull lost, Blackpool lost, Huddersfield lost, Blackburn drew. Cheered me up in the end to see we were still top especially as the guy next to me had "reliably informed" me at kick off that Huddersfield had won and were top by a point. So came as something of a surprise. 5 mins earlier inside concourse some genius tells me when asked about champ results that i'd missed because of the journey to stadium that brighton were top by 4 points. Right mate, amazing. My phone internet doesnt work in the stadium, bloody annoying, cant get the staff

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Goal difference is more or less intact. Oh, and we're still top of the league... :thumbsup:

We're top o' the league, we're top of the leeaaaaaguuueeeee, we're Brighton n' Hove Albion, we're top of the league!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The only real positive was we stayed top, negative is we are down to the likes of Harley as a sub - not so good.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
4 out with injuries and Orlandi off sick didn't help.

True plus that other elusive Spaniard may put in an appearance at some point

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
Highlighting the fact that bigger teams than Brighton lost at home yesterday and it's not the end of the world to the few that booed at the end of the game

The only booing I heard at the end of the game was directed at the officials

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
True plus that other elusive Spaniard may put in an appearance at some point

He looked very happy and quite animated standing with Bruno and chatting to another ex Valencia player, Zigic? ( the very tall Birmingham forward who was a sub) in the tunnel pre-kick off

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The only booing I heard at the end of the game was directed at the officials

And at half-time, nothing was directed at the players.

All the officials were bloody poor however we have had the rub of the green especially at Burnley and Watford

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I personally didn't hear any booing but others on here mentioned some boo's at the end from east stand

It was like rats fleeing a sinking ship around us in the East Upper at the end (dont blame them)so there was'nt anyone left to boo-------does that make sense?----my head hurts!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Highlighting the fact that bigger teams than Brighton lost at home yesterday and it's not the end of the world to the few that booed at the end of the game

Did some idiots really boo? I didn't hear anything. I'm not one of the world's greatest optimists but I certainly wouldn't ever boo the team, especially since we've greatly outperformed so far this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports