Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So the giant flag was for just one game then ?????

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
I imagine the people looking after it might be struggling to get to The Amex for a 730 kick off, let alone early enough in time to coordinate a giant flag that doesn't clash with a light show. It's early days people need to chill out

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Why would it be used at every home games? Bit much to expect the people who created it to spend every pre match unpacking it, helping with its passing over the crowd, and then packing away. Think they said it would be used occasionally over the season and at big games, which is fair enough.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Why would it be used at every home games? Bit much to expect the people who created it to spend every pre match unpacking it, helping with its passing over the crowd, and then packing away. Think they said it would be used occasionally over the season and at big games, which is fair enough.
This is what I read.
Thread 'A giant flag for the North (and other stands)'
https://www.northstandchat.com/threads/a-giant-flag-for-the-north-and-other-stands.396849/
561F7B02-79E5-4839-B1A9-570BA72DFBE3.jpeg

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Yes. Should be going across the east stand too, facing the dug outs.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
If turned our crowd funding focus away from the next 25,000 flag opportunities we could crowd fund a £40m striker

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I imagine the people looking after it might be struggling to get to The Amex for a 730 kick off, let alone early enough in time to coordinate a giant flag that doesn't clash with a light show. It's early days people need to chill out
I thought the club were looking after it, besides it should be used when the players come out well after the "light show"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here