So PROUD & disappointed by Women.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EddieReader

Aug 15, 2010
When we broken down so many barriers in the Olympics and before. Why are we still selling ourselves on shit male shows on BBC 5. What c**nts are watching this (apart from me who can't find the remote) COME ON GIRLS "FUC EM OFF"

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Roll smaller joints.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Special Brew anyone?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
When we broken down so many barriers in the Olympics and before. Why are we still selling ourselves on shit male shows on BBC 5. What c**nts are watching this (apart from me who can't find the remote) COME ON GIRLS "FUC EM OFF"

Google translation...
After a long session with the girls on Guinness and tequila I found myself on the sofa watching what I thought was Olympic synchronised horizontal gymnastics. On becoming fully conscious I realised to my horror that it was not Gabby Logan holding a microphone, but instead a girl named Liza Lovelips begging me to dial in for a girly chat.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Google translation...
After a long session with the girls on Guinness and tequila I found myself on the sofa watching what I thought was Olympic synchronised horizontal gymnastics. On becoming fully conscious I realised to my horror that it was not Gabby Logan holding a microphone, but instead a girl named Liza Lovelips begging me to dial in for a girly chat.

Classic

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010

Don't watch it then. could you get me a beer from the fridge love.:drink::bigwave:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Run yerself a bubble bath flowerpot, it'll all seem better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports