So, Peterborough tuesday

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
very difficult game for us - i hope all the players are fit for this one - a rested vicente will be good - looking at the fixtures we could drop out of the playoffs on tuesday night if we come away with nothing !!!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Gutted I can't go, been off the last two weeks & back to work Monday. Fair play to all of those that do go, great place Peterborough, standing behind the goal etc. Have a great evening all :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I have an evening meeting in London so really annoyingly I'm out as well as others

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D

finlaych

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'm very desperate to go but coach leaves before school finishes, train is unbelievably expensive for how long the journey is and no one will drive me or my mates:(

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I'll be there

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Have been in two minds to go or not, but after todays result, I'm going to make the trip up Tuesday.

My alarm goes off at 4.30am for work, so i may have to survive on about three hours sleep Wednesday.
You driving up or training

dannywalls76

Apr 13, 2013
Can anyone confirm if I can pay on the gate? I live in Skegness so not a very long drive for me. It's getting a ticket that's proving the difficult part!

I reckon at least a point for us and Palace to lose at Ipswich - which will see us climb above the SCUM :ffsparr:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
First away for quite a while and Daughters first away EVER. Seated so will get some pics of the away end. Train quoted near on £200 for two. M11 is going to be busy. And scarf out of the car window as I relive my childhood with Daughter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports