Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So its Official! We are trying for the Premiership THIS YEAR!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I'm sorry, I appear to have slipped into some weird parallel universe where Brighton play brilliant football at a brilliant stadium, sign Spanish internationals, are top of the Championship and are openly aiming to get into the Premiership sooner rather than later.

It's great though and I'll be really disappointed when I wake up back in my own world of hoofball, 5000 crowds at Withdean and getting enthusiastic about signing ANY player who isn't a reject from somewhere like Cambridge United.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Surely if he spoke Basque he'd speak Spanish (Castillian) as well? It's my understanding that a significant portion of people in the Basque region don't speak Basque as their first language, so it'd be somewhat strange if he spoke Basque and nothing else.

You're probably right.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Er not quite -

"I hope to play very well and to help the team get into the best position this season; then if possible, become a Premier League player with this club."

This suggests prem NEXT season surely?

It also suggests he is planning to be withus for more than 1 season!

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Is anybody else worried that they are going to wake up soon?????

Or perhaps dreams really can come true.

Come on Brighton for the Prem next season.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Think it will be official once Atkins makes a Pratt of himself again in an interview. Think when we play Southampton we should put up plagues with the words " if they can stay with us" in the dressing room.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
I'm sorry, I appear to have slipped into some weird parallel universe where Brighton play brilliant football at a brilliant stadium, sign Spanish internationals, are top of the Championship and are openly aiming to get into the Premiership sooner rather than later.

It's great though and I'll be really disappointed when I wake up back in my own world of hoofball, 5000 crowds at Withdean and getting enthusiastic about signing ANY player who isn't a reject from somewhere like Cambridge United.

Lol 

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here