Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Offers] So.... how much for Knockaert?

ZizkovClaret

May 17, 2016
The worrying relevance of this intended jibee is how Clubs will be flocking like vu?three for our better players & we need to get them signed & committed to Albion for another attempt & then for when we reach the Prem. Same with CH

We can laugh at the northern Neanderthals but they can offer our players something we can't - Premier League football!. The coming months will be tests as to how loyal to the Club our lads are when a higher incentive (not just financially) is wafted in front of them

Personally I think we've a squad of players who are c!ose knit okn & off the pitch but can we blame them if tempted by playing in the top tier? We'll lose some sad to say. Footballing ambition alone will tests them.

I'd like to think any who move upwards will choose a footballing Club not the likes of Burnley but what have we got to keep them? Promises we'll do better next time? Tony's cash might fend off some approaches but he can on!y offer them promise we will make every possible efflrts that we. won't miss out in a year's time

That's a big IF that not even us fans are sure of that we'll stay up there to go up automatically next time. Some players will be tempted at the prospect of being Premier League players sooner. Expect better than Burnley to sniff around our best

Not really a jibe tbh. I know full well if we hadnt have gone up we'd have been ravaged with Gray, Mee, Heaton, and Keane certainly on peoples radar in such circumstances.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
8m do you? We could chuck in a season long loan for Chris Long

Great. Another 'fan' with their 'modern' attitudes to football, deconstructing a human being into a trading commodity.

ZizkovClaret

May 17, 2016
Great. Another 'fan' with their 'modern' attitudes to football, deconstructing a human being into a trading commodity.

I did my railing against the system when i occupied the refectory at Uni. The system isnt great, but i'll work on that basis until someone introduces something better

Louis MacNeice

Dec 7, 2015
I did my railing against the system when i occupied the refectory at Uni. The system isnt great, but i'll work on that basis until someone introduces something better

It seems like you neither railed hard enough, nor learnt how to write properly; you need a capital I, an apostrophe in isn't and a full stop at the end of a sentence. So what did you do with your 'higher education'?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Aside from the disappointment of missing out on promotion we are in a reasonably comfortable position. We know roughly how much Burnley / Boro and, let's face it, Hull have in their pockets. Any incoming bid from them, or any other PL team, can be reasonably bumped by a few £m over value / asking price.

Dunk was going for £5m earlier this season. That now becomes £8-10m.
Knocky? £12m.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We don't need the money so much as we need to retain players of Knockaert's ability and upgrade where necessary the players around him. Else we're back to square one. Having gone to all the trouble of sourcing these gems, can't we then just try and BUILD something player-wise rather than just flog off the club's crown jewels earlydoors for the footballing equivalent of thruppence?

ZizkovClaret

May 17, 2016
It seems like you neither railed hard enough, nor learnt how to write properly; you need a capital I, an apostrophe in isn't and a full stop at the end of a sentence. So what did you do with your 'higher education'?

Seems like there isn't an edit facility, and it took ages for it to show via moderation but hey ho.

Long story short, good few years in financial services, then f**ked off to Prague

Blue_Boy

Apr 26, 2016
North Of The Wall
Seems like there isn't an edit facility, and it took ages for it to show via moderation but hey ho.

Long story short, good few years in financial services, then f**ked off to Prague

How very endearing of you to share a snippet of your endeavours. You want to be our friend? That's a possible I guess but not when you register for this site not so coincidentally at a time when our loss in the Play Offs is still raw & upsetting plus open with a remark about buying one of our best players

How would you feel if you finished 15 points ahead of a team when the league ended yet they get the chance to go up & we grit our teeth knowing we must go through it all again? We don't have self pity & will bounce back - but the amount of 'fans' of other Clubs coming on here for cheap laughs at our expense does bore you know?

YOUR promotion will be a double-edged sword because your current squad won't keep you up, King Joey hesitates to sign again & EVERY team you approach for a player will add several millions to their true worth knowing you have made a healthy profit plus your Promotion pay out. Good luck with buying quality players you need & not get massively ripped off

Btw despite your qualifications it's poor how you somehow you managed to copy & paste my rough version at Post 21 & complain about not being able to find an edit facility easy to discover. Difficulty with finding buttons others can? Frustrated partner then maybe?

As for Knockaert he's yours for £80m. In 10 years ��

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Think he would be wasted at Burnley. He's pretty small and skillful and as we saw last night heading is not his strong point. He would end up retiring through neck ache.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Preview.jpg
    Preview.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 658
Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Blatant Trolling thread.

Should be in 'The Other Stuff'

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
we took 8 to 10 for ulloa and a season and a bit later nearly got promoted although if we had of kept him we would be up.....sell knochaert£? if the price is right.....right now i would not bat an eyelid for under £10M

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here