hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Bristol City v Birmingham

Brentford v Blackburn

Forest v Ipswich

Only Birmingham have staying up 100% in their own hands, win and they stay up. Or a draw will be enough if one of Forest or Blackburn don't win.

They can afford to lose 25-0 if 'one of Forest or Blackburn don't win'.

They are TWO points above both.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
May be the best thing for them. They can go into admin, write off that huge debt and start over again. They may well suffer another relegation after the points deduction but will be able to build from scratch and maybe, just maybe, be bought by someone half sensible.

Why would Blackburn go into administration if they went down ? The Venky's are worth billions.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Why would Blackburn go into administration if they went down ? The Venky's are worth billions.

Well, if they didn't pay creditors any money that they're owed or didn't pay players, they'd be forced into administration. The Venkys may be worth billions but that's meaningless if they don't pay the dosh. For example, when Portsmouth went into administration in 2012, it was for £1.6m of unpaid taxes, the owner at the time, Vladimir Antonov had a reported personal wealth of £300m - that didn't do Portsmouth much good #twats

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39786607
On a wider issue, I see that the efl has written to Huddersfield regarding their team selection against Birmingham.

... which I think is fair enough. It's one thing resting players for a cup match, it's another thing resting players for a league game, especially one that has a big effect on promotion/relegation. If I were Mowbray, I'd be furious

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Blackburn go down they could be DONE, can't see the VENKYS putting the cash in to keep them going in League 1

Do they know you actually get relegated from the Championship?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Er, I think you mean Bolton (P). Whoop, whoop, EIEIEIO, whoop, whoop.

Brum do deserve to go down for their stupidity in sacking Rowett but Blackburn joining Wiggin for the chop would be wonderful......especially whilst the mighty Wanderers are on the up again.

Whoop, whoop.

Congratulations-Remember going to Burnden Park (God bless the old grounds) early 90s for an FAC tie,we lost to you 2-1 from memory,we were in what is now the Championship i think and your were in what is now league 1,you went all the way to the Premier and stayed there in the following seasons for many years..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here