Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So..Brighton fans are twats!!!

Bowers-sfc

forever red, never blue
Feb 20, 2011
Have you really got nothing better to do then talk about us? I never really got the ' rivalry ' that you lot tried to start, and just laughed it off.

Your laughing at the attendance for our first league game? 29,600 is not a bad start really isit? how many does your stadium hold? and you still dont sell out!!

We had a bad game yesterday, wigan played well, we played shit! We know we need some signings, but last weekened against city, showed what we can do.

Anyway, enjoy another season of failure in the championship. your be lucky to make the play offs, then all your fans will fall away!

D

Deleted member 18477

Cool story BRO!!!! Who are you? You sound weird!

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Then why come on this forum and post you inbred twat ?

Now f*** off.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Calm down dear. Oh & what rivalry?

What are you doing reading a Brighton message board? Are we your rivals?

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Have you really got nothing better to do then talk about us? I never really got the ' rivalry ' that you lot tried to start, and just laughed it off.

Your laughing at the attendance for our first league game? 29,600 is not a bad start really isit? how many does your stadium hold? and you still dont sell out!!

We had a bad game yesterday, wigan played well, we played shit! We know we need some signings, but last weekened against city, showed what we can do.

Anyway, enjoy another season of failure in the championship. your be lucky to make the play offs, then all your fans will fall away!

A classic post from along the coast. See you next year in the champ!!

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London

Why are you on a Brighton website at all? If anyone's trying to stoke up a rivalry it's you.

Bowers-sfc

forever red, never blue
Feb 20, 2011
I actually quite like your forum, and have been following your stadium expansion. pretty impressive, I must say.

Just pisses me off the ammount of saints related threads.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We had a fantastic "Promotion divisional rivalry" that's all,now go away before i take out an injunction!!!

Who's on the phone? It's just a wrong number,Crystal Palace XXX my darling..

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I agree, against City last weekend, you really showed us what you can do.......LOSE!

Bye.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ

Not quite as much of a twat as you though, clearly. Now go back to suckling on your mummy's breasts before you get hungry and start crying again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here