Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So any idea when the Brighton v Chelsea game is taking place

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
3 big games in 8 days.

Finger crossed we still have a shot at Europe come the Newcastle game. I think the Amex crowd could boo Sanchez, Cucurella and Caicedo into awful performances on the Wednesday so we could have an interesting shoot-out with Man Utd if we are a couple of points away.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
3 big games in 8 days.

Finger crossed we still have a shot at Europe come the Newcastle game. I think the Amex crowd could boo Sanchez, Cucurella and Caicedo into awful performances on the Wednesday so we could have an interesting shoot-out with Man Utd if we are a couple of points away.
They don’t play butter fingers anymore.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
3 big games in 8 days.

End of season home game against Man Utd with us pushing for Europe, you say..?

mile oak

May 21, 2023
Lets hope we dont get any Chelsea fans in the Home sections as I dislike Chelsea as much as Palace

mile oak

May 21, 2023
Just need to sort Man C out or rather they need to play their Euro game so we know where we stand

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
….and Villa
Very good point- all this focus upon City game date up in air, but no mention of Villa I've seen, which will move to the Sunday if they make ECL semi, which there must be a very good chance they will!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Very good point- all this focus upon City game date up in air, but no mention of Villa I've seen, which will move to the Sunday if they make ECL semi, which there must be a very good chance they will!
City will either be on the Weds or the Thursday at 8pm , Villa will either be on the Saturday at 3pm or Sunday at 2pm.
Both have to get through to the semi finals first for the dates to be switched but there's a good chance 1 or both will move.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Does anyone know why I can’t see the Chelsea game tickets to buy? The citeh game is available but I can’t see the Chelsea game?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here