Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So all clubs looking for a manager want gus..?

Bowers-sfc

forever red, never blue
Feb 20, 2011
you lot are funny! wolves, leeds, chelsea, tottenham.. who next? I heard jose is leaving real madrid end of the season.. maybe they will come knocking?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
It's because, unlike the physio Poyet's name is often brought up by the media when there's a managerial vacancy.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
you lot are funny! wolves, leeds, chelsea, tottenham.. who next? I heard jose is leaving real madrid end of the season.. maybe they will come knocking?

I think you meant to post in the thread relating to this, here:

McCarthy sacked

CJTC.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Bless, I suppose you are on tenterhooks as to whether old Nige is going to fill the vacancy in the P.E. department at Blatchington Mill?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Gus has so far taken BHAFC a very very long way, playing very attractive winning football using fairly tight budgets. I can see why he'd be a draw for a lower Prem team. Unlike Dagenham & Redbridge (plus fatty Lambert)

HOOOOOOF! Lovely stuff.

D

Deleted member 18477

southampton! when you don't go up this season and adkins gets the boot! sorry about that!

Bowers-sfc

forever red, never blue
Feb 20, 2011
Gus has so far taken BHAFC a very very long way, playing very attractive winning football using fairly tight budgets. I can see why he'd be a draw for a lower Prem team. Unlike Dagenham & Redbridge (plus fatty Lambert)

HOOOOOOF! Lovely stuff.

Sorry, where are we in the league? whos the top scorer? oh yer fatty lambert :L how many goals has your multi million pound signing got this season?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Sorry, where are we in the league? whos the top scorer? oh yer fatty lambert :L how many goals has your multi million pound signing got this season?
Six weeks ago you had 15 points more than us. Today that gap is 7 points, and you're away at West Ham tomorrow with us at home to Millwall.

Please feel free to carry on acting like a gimp.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here