Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So, 2 points lost or 1 point gained?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It's really not holding the middle where I thought we had a problem so you're right about different viewpoints! I should probably qualify that where I saif Fulham were shit I really meant at the back. Their defence was awful. Just like Man U they couldn't cope with either of our wingers and Murray bullied them. The difference was firstly our finishing and secondly the fact that Dunk should never have played. I'm going out on a limb because you can never know but I think that if Balogun had been playing and if we'd stuck the penalty away we'd have won that comfortably. But, as Brian Clough famously said, if my auntie had balls she's be my uncle.

This. A rare blunder by CH on Dunk, who looked unfit. Balogun and Dunk were pretty good to say the least versus ManU and LFC, and so should've been paired together up until the international break.

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Point gained. For me when you get both Dale and Davy at 90%, you get what we saw yesterday which was our midfield being bossed a bit. Not a massive difference but enough to make a difference and so for my money we got away with it a little.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If I had to criticise us and our play I think that we should have done better with the numerous corners that we had especially in the first half, as we didnt put them under enough pressure from them.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Two lost definitely. Game should have been won in the first half hour. Yes did well to come back but should have been a win.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Every point on the plus side is a step closer to another season in the Prem,so a point gained.Chance to get everyone fit now-onwards and upwards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here