Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Snoring

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
I snore lovely. The doctor told me to consider having septorhinoplasty to fix it. He also said to lose weight around my neck. Do you have a thick neck?

i had this done, fk me it hurt when they pulled out the wadding afterwards.......... needed another general just for that ..... sorted the problem though

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bruno

Jul 2, 2012
Stop smoking.

I don't smoke

Improve your health & fitness.

I could certainly do with that.

lose weight if you are fat, most snorers are. There is no getting away with being a porker.

Could do with losing a few pounds.

Get checked out to see if your snoring is connected to sleep apnoea.
Also have a look here http://www.britishsnoring.co.uk/

Did the test on the website and it recommends a mouth guard thingy.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I only seem to snore when i'm with a woman. I get no complaints when i sleep alone, so obviously the snoring must be a reaction against women. Iv'e normally had a few scoops when i snore, so perhaps it is the mixture of women and alcohol.
I tried to address this problem, so i drank more, hoping that the near comatosed state would alleviate the problem. It did not seem to work, but again when i tried this action, whilst sleeping alone, i had no reason to believe that i snored.....although i think i woke myself up a few times, probably dreaming that i snore.
I think that snoring affects my kidney region, as i have been woken up with a swift rabbit punch to that part of my body....many times.
So i suppose the best way to stop snoring is to keep away from women and try to increase your alcohol intake.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
i had this done, fk me it hurt when they pulled out the wadding afterwards.......... needed another general just for that ..... sorted the problem though

Had to have it done twice due to broken nose. Needed a general to have the wadding out? Man up!! Ha

Mind you it hasn't stopped me snoring especially after a beer or 5.

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
lose weight if you are fat, most snorers are. There is no getting away with being a porker.

I'm 15st and snore when I get to 13st 6lbs exactly I stop snoring. Last night I was In the spare room!!!!!! Back to boot camp for me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here