Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Snoods banned

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
With immediate effect by FIFA - Thank f*** for that.

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
so does that mean that NO footballers can wear them? or just for internationals?? i get confused where fifas juristiction lies.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
I understood it was from now but I could be wrong.

FIFA have banned them from all matches so this means premiership, championship and of course the good old Sussex Leagues

horam267

Feb 24, 2010
Its to be from the 1st of June, I have never undersnood why players wear them. If they wear them cos they cold, managers should sub them because they are obviously not helping the team enough and standing still

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
while i think they are worn by pussies, i really dont get why the ban?

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
personally, I thought gloves were for jessies but snoods, what next, parka coats???

best thing to ban them.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just another stupid fad that supposedly has a physical benefit but that will fade away in time the same way that lycra shorts and those anti-snoring nose things did, and the underarmour type shirts soon will.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Just another stupid fad that supposedly has a physical benefit but that will fade away in time the same way that lycra shorts and those anti-snoring nose things did, and the underarmour type shirts soon will.

Quite, and that sticky tape stuff players stick on their legs.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008

As a wearer of the underarmour shirt on the golf course and football pitch, I can assure you they're not a fad, they really are brilliant. You look like a massive condom, but they keep you nice 'n warm.:thumbsup:

(Snoods are ridiculous)

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Did i hear that they are banned necause they are not part of the football kit?

If thats so does that mean no more gloves, tights, all the above mentioned items?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
And sticking Vick's Vaporub on your shirt.

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
Why do people get so upset about footballers wearing snoods, gloves or even tights ? Get upset about injustices around the world but snoods.:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here