Smoking in the toilets.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
After a few home games now almost everytime i go to the gents someone is smoking in the cubicle. Has anybody else noticed this? Can people not wait 2 hours for a fag?

There was a queue of 8 people to use the bog just because of a gimp having a fag in there.

Yes i am a smoker. :tantrum:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Pretty poor really, if you cannot go without a smoke for two hours you will struggle to fly anywhere decent

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Like I said, we have got a brand new ground and the club haven't even got a smoking section, I think it's something they need to look at..

I have to admit after a few pints in the stadium and the nerves of the match i want one, but would not disrespect others by smoking in the stadium.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
The club can't have a smoking section. Smoking is banned in all grounds under FA/League rules.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I have to admit after a few pints in the stadium and the nerves of the match i want one, but would not disrespect others by smoking in the stadium.

I haven't smoked in the ground because what's the point of risking getting chucked out and possibly a ban for having a fag? The club should think about a smoking section of the ground or just open the doors to people at HT for one.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
If somebody is so desperate for a fag they want to smoke in the bogs let them (Yes I am a non smoker).

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Didn't the club install smoke detectors in the ground?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
My son is only little so he cannot reach the urinals. The cubicle is the only option, so when he is busting for a pee next time i will hold him up and let him piss over the door! :lolol:

You evil sod :lol:

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
I'm not a smoker but I think that the doors should be opened to allow smokers to nip outside for a half time ciggie if they so desire. can't be that hard to regulate to stop chancers getting in for the second half.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I don't understand why the club just open an exit or two at H/T (with some portable barriers around them & a few stewards to keep an eye out for ticketless types who might be attempting to sneak in)? At least people who do want to smoke could make an informed choice - rather than reverting to behaviour akin to school playtimes. I mean, do they refuse to let people out & back in again at the theatre during the interval?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports