Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Smoker on Falmer to Lewes train

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
To the selfish smoker in burgendy jumper on 1950 falmer to Lewes (appeared to be with another male and female) your details are with Sussex Police & will be passed onto railway. A child with asthma wasnt enough to stop this inconsiderate ****

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
To the selfish smoker in burgendy jumper on 1950 falmer to Lewes (appeared to be with another male and female) your details are with Sussex Police & will be passed onto railway. A child with asthma wasnt enough to stop this inconsiderate ****

I assume the pre match entertainment was ok for you this time? Glad you pointed out the wrong detail in the pre match brief though or I would've got to the match too late! Can't help with the smoker moan as I had no choice but to watch at home. Hope you enjoyed the match and can't find anything else to moan about. :thumbsup:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

A disgusting habit at the best of times, why on earth do people have to do it is beyond me, especially in places where it is breaking the law to do so. :sick:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Fxxk me! As if 4-0 was not enough.

Snowflake does not even come close.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
When you have had someone close to you die because of second hand smoke you may think differently. Hopefully the child coughing nearby was ok or doesnt that bother some ppl

Adders1

Jan 14, 2013

Never go full Lampard

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Can’t believe some responses on here. Smoking is illegal in certain places for a reason. Regardless to how fantastic the Albion were today.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Personally I think that the OP has a legitimate concern. However if you take the OP's previous history of moans, I can't help but wonder if it is a legitimate BHA supporter account. ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here