Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Smoke flares

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Perfectly safe in Lewes but not in a (arguably less crowded) football stadium?

Someone else will have to answer that one for me, I cannot.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Hey a picture of an apple tree on your enthralling cookery blog Large One ....hold on to your hats people this from somebody accusing others of being boring !
"Our slightly excitable Bramley apple tree

While I could never be considered for the WI (1. I wasn’t born there and 2. it would be insulting to Richards, Holding, Marshall etc). and my rendition of ‘Jerusalem’ sounds like Tarzan on fire, I have put my skills to making jam. Lots of jam. Too much jam. Does anyone want any? I’m giving it away.

However, one quintessentially English dessert is in the offing using our fine harvest this Indian Summer – fruit crumble. People on a diet – look away now."

you boring pompous mug

Last edited:

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Dear Mods, Please can we keep Mick? He's so dumb it's funny.

1254516260Obvious_Troll.jpg

put your tongue away window licker....you think talking about smoke flares and going to football matches is Trolling !

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
"I was in London on Saturday, knowing we had our good friends Ed & Roz from the middle of Nowhereshire around for supper on Sunday evening. I made a beeline for Borough Market near London Bridge Station with the intention of spending a morning looking for and buying some excellent (if slightly more expensive than usual) ingredients. Sadly, at Borough Market, your main activity is pushing past people who’ve stopped slap-bang in the middle of the world’s busiest gangways to take photographs of people fililng their faces slap-bang in the middle of the world’s busiest gangways." ..... Thanks for that Large one thats absolutely riveting:tosser:

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
It was a joke you t w at.

As it happens, I'm taking a guy in a wheelchair on Saturday to the Birmingham game and giving up my season ticket for the day.

Is that ok with you?

Touche, it was a joke you **** ....tell him your asthma jokes then. ****ing reds didnt take long for the pious pity party to start , big ****ing deal ....are you mother teresa

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Large Ones INTERESTING blog ....
http://alanwares.wordpress.com/

We tangled a little on Saturday and I gave you the benefit of the doubt even tho it was clear you were purposefully twisting and trolling what I was saying or your just very stupid. Your not stupid so your trolling. Why?

Now what TLO does with his blog is his business and has no relevance on here and it's a low blow bringing it into this argument. But I am guessing resorting to such things is fine in your world because being a troll account you can hide behind the user name and say what you want. Alan's name is on his blog. He is talking to a username you are attacking a person. Lets make this a bit fairer.

What's your name?

Gonna tell us? Guess not.

Ban him.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
MICK is either 12 or bullied at home by his good lady.

Lighten up son, no need for the kind of insults you're coming out with. TLO is a good bloke but you'll never meet him at your keyboard.

And yes I probably will **** off cos I'm a boring ****.

EDIT: I see he's been given a cooling off period; let's hope it works.

Last edited:

"I was in London on Saturday, knowing we had our good friends Ed & Roz from the middle of Nowhereshire around for supper on Sunday evening. I made a beeline for Borough Market near London Bridge Station with the intention of spending a morning looking for and buying some excellent (if slightly more expensive than usual) ingredients. Sadly, at Borough Market, your main activity is pushing past people who’ve stopped slap-bang in the middle of the world’s busiest gangways to take photographs of people fililng their faces slap-bang in the middle of the world’s busiest gangways." ..... Thanks for that Large one thats absolutely riveting:tosser:
Since you are kind enough to mention me, I'll make my "riveting" contribution to this rather pointless discussion.

Roz and I are off to Portsmouth today and may well return with a whole box of flares that will have a useful part to play in future bonfire events in and around Lewes. The thing is, though, that they will be expertly stored and discharged by people who know what they are doing. The impression I've always had of the folk who set them off at football matches in England is that they don't have a clue what they are doing. And they always toss the used, hot flare some distance away from where they have set it off - which is extremely dangerous. So ... no thanks.

PS. The meal was superb. Borough Market is the place to stock up with superior grub.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here