Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Slow Cookers

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If you buy one of those slow cooker recipe books, just about every meat-based dish involves doing something or other with a frying pan. Sort of defeats the object somehow.

If you buy one of those slow cooker recipe books, just about every meat-based dish involves doing something or other with a frying pan. Sort of defeats the object somehow.

Hence the beauty of the slow cookers that you can sear the meats with beforehand.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
People kept telling me how great they were. I got one. After a week of coming home to my flat smelling like day old warm farts I unplugged it and threw the whole thing, food and all to the end of the garden where it stayed until I moved out.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
People kept telling me how great they were. I got one. After a week of coming home to my flat smelling like day old warm farts I unplugged it and threw the whole thing, food and all to the end of the garden where it stayed until I moved out.

If your cooking smells like day old farts, I'm not sure that the slow cooker should take all the blame ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here