Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Slam Dunk the funk...

thoreveraviking

Jul 29, 2011
Republic of Yorkshire
For what it's worth I also thought that Dunk was worth his place and certainly a higher mark than 5. Reviewers often mark players down because of one incident. It's gone, the debate should be over and I still don't think it was a question of malice over clumsiness.
Tackles like these do happen often , sometimes the player is lucky to stay relatively unharmed but not on this occasion. Red card or yellow is now an irrelevance, some see it one way , some the other (regardless of affiliation) ; we just need to try and sort out just where we go from hereon.
Personally I'm not into character assasinations and I know that 99% of Rovers supporters feel the same way and will welcome both you and him to the KM on your next visit.
Many Rovers supporters and players feel that Sharp is the talisman for our team and the anger that came from us was more out of massive disappointment in potentially losing him. Hayter's injury only compounded that fear, a fear that we will be fighting off the 'back foot' now for a good few games.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
For what it's worth I also thought that Dunk was worth his place and certainly a higher mark than 5. Reviewers often mark players down because of one incident. It's gone, the debate should be over and I still don't think it was a question of malice over clumsiness.
Tackles like these do happen often , sometimes the player is lucky to stay relatively unharmed but not on this occasion. Red card or yellow is now an irrelevance, some see it one way , some the other (regardless of affiliation) ; we just need to try and sort out just where we go from hereon.
Personally I'm not into character assasinations and I know that 99% of Rovers supporters feel the same way and will welcome both you and him to the KM on your next visit.
Many Rovers supporters and players feel that Sharp is the talisman for our team and the anger that came from us was more out of massive disappointment in potentially losing him. Hayter's injury only compounded that fear, a fear that we will be fighting off the 'back foot' now for a good few games.

Would you have Dunk in your team?

off topic, i thought your right back was woeful, unlike the rest of your team who i thought all played well.

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
If he makes a habit of the type of tackle that took Sharp out of the game, then he is going to miss a number of games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here