Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky's decision to move Yeovil game.........How does it effect you!

How does the Friday Yeuvil game effect you?

• Now cannot make it, have to watch it on T.V

Votes: 10 10.6%
  • Cost me shedloads of money, Not happy. Never again

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Better for me.....now i can go.

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Inconvenient to change plans but i will make it!

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Get used to more of this if we ever get promoted!

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • I'll be in Vegas, so now I can watch it on TV and it will be at a convenient hour

Votes: 8 8.5%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 11 11.7%

• Total voters

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
It means we over here don't have to sit up until 4am listening to a dodgy Player feed and suffer with lack of sleep the rest of the weekend, now it's eggs, bacon & a coffee while watching the match.
Oh no!! just realised the clock change will mean 4.45am ko instead of 6.45am Doh!!!

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
No convenience to me, shame that when the players do their end of season lap of honour / dishonour at about 10 o`clock no one will be around to watch it.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Plus side : I save on the match ticket, I don't have to get up at a ridiculous hour on Saturday morning for a four hour train trip including a reprise visit to Westbury station, so I save on the train fare. I don't spend a ludicrous sum of money on pies and beer, so I can save some for Las Vegas where I'll be on May 15th for a couple of days.

Minus side : I miss out on the last home game of the season, so that bleak stretch of golf, tennis, baseball, cricket and other substitutes lasts even longer. After my next visit I won't get to the Amex until next season. I'll have to watch it on bloomin' Sky by myself, hidden behind the sofa, pieless and beerless.

Bring back Saturday at three !!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Can still make it, but it will just be less enjoyable.

I have no problem with Tues/Weds night games as they have always existed. Mon/Fri nights, and Sunday afternoon games are a pain in the backside, and are part of the reason I have let my season ticket go.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
At the bottom of the list.

Bozza...you are a naughty boy, I never posted that option and demand it be omitted. Can you not post a poll on here without being edited by a Mod. Not Cricket Mods!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here