Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky's Coverage of the Albion....

Shankly Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Littlehampton
Good to see that it was up to it's usual standard with a hefty vision and sound feed blackout in the second half.....

What is it about Albion games - you get hours of Prem coverage with never a glitch?

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
My heart sank when the screen went blank. Luckily it wasn't off for long.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Well it's obvious, it's coming all the way from the depths of Wiltshire. They've just discovered electricity and running water there.

bobbyzee

Feb 17, 2004
Division 1
I was in the Albion pub and when the screen went black you could hear a pin drop......
Luckily it came back and the whole place erupted when Chippy scored!!!
:clap2:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I have to thank Filthy who kept me updated on the game!

I at least had the back up of the SCR coverage for a few minutes until the picture came back. Who was the commentator on SCR today? The Sky coverage seemed very biased generally. Kept carping on about "unlucky Swindon"....

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Extremely biased coverage for ST on Sky... no mention of our chances in the build up, and at ones tage at the end of the first half, the commentator was actually willing Swindon to shoot!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bloody hell this is biased coverage towards Swindon.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Beach Hut said:
Bloody hell this is biased coverage towards Swindon.

It certainly was. Makes my blood boil.

:angry:

Apr 4, 2004
New York City
to be fair, we woz slightly fortunate. They hit the post twice and missed a few sitters - cheers tommy mooney! However, it was a superb result, and i am just praying that we can do the business at home!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I get the distinct feeling that Sky don't like us.

Sky Sports News, every Saturday, Division 2 goals and round-up. Bugger all about us other than a begrudged mention as they read the scores. They give the tables-every team around us gets mentioned. Us? Bugger all.

I'm sure that there are a load of Palarse scummers at work there.

f*** 'em! Let's take a leaf out of Millwall's book-Sky don't like us, we don't care.

Max's Dad

Jan 2, 2004
Eastbourne
I doubt very much that the people at Sky have got together and decided that they don't like us.

Most match reports seem to approach the game from the perspective of one team more than the other. That's just the way it goes and there have been plenty of godforsaken northern nonentity clubs who have resented the "glamour" of Brighton in the years we were playing them in Divs 3 & 2 and the media attention we have attracted.

Sky don't have an agenda against us. And so what if they did?

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
Do they naturally favour the home side? If so they should even it up this Thursday

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:clap2: apparently i was on it at the end :clap2:

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
For those who didn't see or video it, it's being repeated on Sky Sports 3 at 11.00p.m.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Fran Hagarty said:
For those who didn't see or video it, it's being repeated on Sky Sports 3 at 11.00p.m.
cheers :)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
braders7 said:
:clap2: apparently i was on it at the end :clap2:

blimey I was stood infront of you! hope I got one :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here