Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky Sports Special Report

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Trying to watch this report on hooligans in the Ukraine. It says it's on Anytime but I can't find it anywhere. Am I losing the plot or are Sky lying to me?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Trying to watch this report on hooligans in the Ukraine. It says it's on Anytime but I can't find it anywhere. Am I losing the plot or are Sky lying to me?

No mate your quite sane still !!
I have been looking for it on Anytime for the last two days its def NOT there !!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It was on mine yesterday under "last chance", so I 'recorded' it over to my planner. Its probably expired on Anytime now.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I shouldn't bother,load of shite.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
No mate your quite sane still !!
I have been looking for it on Anytime for the last two days its def NOT there !!!

Thank god it's not just me then. It's advertised on sky sports news today but it's def not there. Weird

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
When are they showing the special report on all of the sites to see in the Ukraine, to aid the England fans in their cultural exploration of the region? I am sure that they must have made one.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The special report has expired on Anytime, but they've forgotten to remove it from their SSN banner.

It was definitely there yesterday but under "last chance", as it had been there nearly a week.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
The special report has expired on Anytime, but they've forgotten to remove it from their SSN banner.

It was definitely there yesterday but under "last chance", as it had been there nearly a week.

I checked two days ago and it wasn't there then either. Best find a torrent download unless it Really is shit.....

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
What they said. Complete shite. Don't waste 20 minutes of your life watching it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here