Sky Sports Reporting

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fur Cough

Why do sky insist on having reporters at clubs on deadline day when they know they will spend all night appologising for offensive language and hand gestures from the assembled morons?

Matrix10

Jun 7, 2011
Bexhill
If I was a professional footballer I would get in my car on transfer deadline day and drive to as many football clubs as I could to wind up the bloody Sky Sports reporters

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I find it very tiresome, but typical of the Sky hype. Switch to Sky 503, and the Beebs coverage. The news is every bit as up to date, but just done is a far more calm manner.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Next season a fan should get out a flash car infront of the Amex, and get the rest of NSC to wait up there and mob them for an autograph..... pretending they are some foreign star the reporters don't know! See if could get it shown on SSN

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Why do sky insist on having reporters at clubs on deadline day when they know they will spend all night appologising for offensive language and hand gestures from the assembled morons?

Yes and the fans that congregate around the reporters are so completely retarded that it beggars belief. Did anyone see the Stoke fans at 23:00? They look like the missing link

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
A couple of weeks back, I came out of the ground in a Brighton tracksuit, walked past some blokes in full suits (Amex people I assume) who stopped me and I asked if I was playing in the game the day after. Obviously went along with it and told them I was just going off for a late fitness test before finding out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports