Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky or Virgin -

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
So I am paying £108 per month to Sky (Sports, Internet, Phone Line and 1xMulti Room) Seems to be getting more and more. What is Virgin like for similar Package? Cant believe it is as much?

I'd drop it all. Get a BT Fibre package for £30 a month (including line rental) which gets you free BT sport. Then I'd buy passes for Now TV. You can either buy daily passes on Ebay for £4-5 or get a weekly pass for about £10. When BT get champions league next year how often are you going to watch Sky during the week. Even if you got 4 weekly passes you're still quids in. Can watch from 4 devices in total and 2 at a time.

Midfield Minton

Dec 18, 2013
Just rang sky and said it's to expensive and broad band is shit,he went on about deals and said my bb is running at a speed so crap it's not worth it,offers me fiberoptic for half price and pennies off the tv,I said no I'm going to Virgin and he offered half price tv,told them to ring bk when they have a better deal for me after 6 tomorrow as Virgin are coming round at 5

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I'm looking to to change from Virgin to Sky. Have to say been with both in the past and i much prefer Virgin. Going down the cashback route and new customer discounts. etc. Might do this every year now. Hassle i know but certainly save money

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here