Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Six months on

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I didn't like Boro beforehand anyway so nothing much changed there. Burnley I still quite like apart from when Barton is playing for them.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
..and quite a few brain-dead Remainers too.

If you have half a brain you'd be out of Burnley like a shot. Those that voted remain were probably so stupid they put their cross in the wrong box.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Burnley as a place might not be nice but the club has done well punching far above its weight. Boro fans on last day were a disgrace and that rankles. the big problem though was some bad refereeing decisions.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I'm sure I saw on match of the day the other day that Middlesbrough had a man playing for them going by the name 'gaston ramirez'. It surely couldn't have been the same Gaston Ramirez (god rest his soul), wasn't the funeral beamed back at the riverside?

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
burnley as a place might not be nice but the club has done well punching far above its weight. Boro fans on last day were a disgrace and that rankles. The big problem though was some bad refereeing decisions.

but more so ramirez !

Agree, what right do we have to criticise other places in the UK ? Perhaps we are fortunate to have originated from here or are living here by accident or design !

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here