Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Sir Ranulph Fiennes

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I dunno. It'll be dark and cold, traffic could be bad, parking a nightmare, what if it finishes late...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Off to see him tonight at Brighton Dome. Giving a talk on his military career, Arctic expeditions and mountaineering feats.

A genuine living legend.

Anyone else going?
Saw him do a similar talk before lockdown in Worthing with a mate of mine who’s ex Military. Great evening. You will be entertained.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A friend of mine knows him and was there when he sawed the ends of the fingers and thumb on his left hand off. He had a small audience for that.
I heard he did this in a restaurant. He gave the end of his thumb to the waiter and said “you can keep the tip”

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
I saw him in Macbeth at London's Dock X just last week. 😉

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Off to see him tonight at Brighton Dome. Giving a talk on his military career, Arctic expeditions and mountaineering feats.

A genuine living legend.

Anyone else going?
Don’t mention the Norwegians

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
That was superb. I didn’t realise he’d spent a year at college in Hove. During which time he climbed Hove Town Hall and various other buildings in B&H.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Not playing in London then? I'd have to go to Milton Keynes as the closest venue in Sept. to see this.
This happens a lot. Bit annoying really. I understand it's important to go to different places, but one
bloody night in London ffs is all I ask. I mean there are plenty of niche theatres.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here