Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Singing a new keeper

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Harper looked good - I don't know what the problem with him was, but if it could be resolved he would be a good signing. Speroni, yeh, OK, could do a job?
A couple of years ago, Leeds decided their GK, Ankergren, was not good enough for the next division up, so we got him (and Leeds turned out to be right) - so maybe (fingers crossed) Reading might decide Federici is not good enough for the Prem. Unfortunately, I think he is!

Blue Goon

Sep 2, 2011
Jussi Jaaskelainen, his contract expires with Bolton soon. He his top class and has loads of experience. he would be good for the defense and any young goalies

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
Vito Mannone for me :thumbsup:

Has been between the sticks for half of Hull's campaign this season and one of the main reasons why they've got the second best defence in the division.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
I would definately splash out on Kasper Schmeichel, best keeper in this division by a mile. If not him, i'd love to see keiran Westwood from sunderland. When they have all their keepers fit, he is 3rd choice and theyve got a couple of good young lads. I'd bet Westwood would be available at a decent price too!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
His goalkeeping hasn't stopped Brizzle being in a bit of a pickle though, has it?

True, but he's been getting plenty of practise.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Paul Robinson would be nice thank you very much but obviously very unlikely.

Although I also think its time for a change of goalkeeping coach. Tony Godden has taken all our keepers backwards in my opinion. What's keeley doing??

Maybe a cheeky piunt to get Eric Steele from manure

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
chris kirkland.....now second fiddle at Wigan, has England cap and bags of prem/championship experience and possibly realistic, though has had injury issues

mrbigshot

Dec 15, 2009
Mid Sussex
I would love to see us get an experience seasoned keeper in, anyone that remembers Corrigan and Beasant playing for us. Both ozzed confidence and class. With this in mind I would love to see us get someone like.

Carlo Cudicini.

Did Gus play in the same Chelsea team with him?

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Jussi Jaaskelinen. No longer first choice at Bolton but a brilliant and experienced keeper who might fancy a new challenge in return for a decent and longish contract.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thomas Kuszack from United currently on loan at Watford. Don't think Spurs will let Cudicini go as it is rumoured that Gomez is going back to Eindhoven in the summer. I don't really care who so long as he is an improvement on what we have at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here