Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Simulation, Surely?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
[tweet]1509472416619245570[/tweet]

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
The driver didn't injure the cyclist quite clearly. She fell off because the one in front stopped and she lost her balance.

Fromthesouth

Apr 30, 2016
If that was a normal 2 lane road and someone went past on their lane, the 1st one wouldn't stop and squeal and the 2nd wouldn't fall off, bloke should have pleaded not guilty, and before anyone has a pop, yes I do ride a bike.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If that was a normal 2 lane road and someone went past on their lane, the 1st one wouldn't stop and squeal and the 2nd wouldn't fall off, bloke should have pleaded not guilty, and before anyone has a pop, yes I do ride a bike.

You realise that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, don't you?

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
Deserves everything he got. Initially pleaded not guilty but when prosecuted and presented with evidence pleaded guilty.

As the local RPU stated drivers should always give 1.5 m distance and pass slowly. He did neither

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales

John has a long moustache

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I'd have parked my Land Rover up, strolled up to the ditch with some purpose, brandished a Yellow Card at her whilst fending off the protestations of her fellow cyclists, then returned to my vehicle and carried on my day...

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Deserves everything he got. Initially pleaded not guilty but when prosecuted and presented with evidence pleaded guilty.

As the local RPU stated drivers should always give 1.5 m distance and pass slowly. He did neither

i have cyclist go past closer and faster, if i fall over as they did is that legit?

Last edited:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
A quick look at the Twitter comments :lolol:
I say a quick look, you will need all night and several bags of popcorn to read them all.

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm sorry but all I see there is someone falling off their bike (probably after being bumped by the cyclist behind). The bloke (of course it was a bloke) with the head cam should have stayed behing the person in front, too, and not pulled out.

I am someone who cycles regularly in London (until 2 years ago, 5 days a week).

Edit. Nope, just watched a 4th and 5th time. No idea why she fell over :shrug:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
These bike crash videos are the most tedious thing about NSC. So dull.

Seriously, who gives a f**k who's at fault?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm sorry but all I see there is someone falling off their bike (probably after being bumped by the cyclist behind). The bloke (of course it was a bloke) with the head cam should have stayed behing the person in front, too, and not pulled out.

I am someone who cycles regularly in London (until 2 years ago, 5 days a week).

Edit. Nope, just watched a 4th and 5th time. No idea why she fell over :shrug:

But that's not all that happened is it?

What happened was the driver of a big land rover, coming in the opposite direction, on a single lane road, failed to give due care and attention to other road users.

Now sure the cyclists don't seem the most sure of themselves (all the more reason to pay attention) and had they been 'lycra louts' I'll hazard a guess the passing would have gone unnoticed.

The incident was caused by the actions of the driver.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here