Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simon Jordan or Dick Knight

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
It has been said on many occasions that Dick Knight has not put enough money into our club.
But look what Jordans millions have done to Palarse, absolutley nothing!!!!!!!!
I would rather have Dick Knight in charge than some pr*ick like Simon Jordan.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
We have become acustomed to chairmen taking control of clubs and lavishing massive amounts of money on the team. All well and good if there is someone there who can afford it.

In most cases the chairman is the person who has taken the decision to run the club, to the best of their abilities in the circumstances given.

I think DK has been exempelary in his methods, getting us back to Brighton, getting us in a position to win promotions and doing his damndest to get us a new stadium.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
My point exactly Superphil.
Look at Jordan, spent £80 million, on what? A pile of s**t!!
Dick Knight has bought stability to our club.
Simon Jordan has bought turmoil to his:lolol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Plus Dick isn't an orange-skinned bandit who thinks he knows enough about football to interfere in team selection, and who whines like a stuck pig to the press every time the team lose.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
All of our recent managers have liked working with DK.

He doesn't interfere in team matters (sign of a good chairman).

He's an astute man. We just need Falmer and we will be up and away!!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Jordan for me and although not had the luck he has plans and has stuck to them,so anyone with proper money would be a massive improvement.

You may judge how unfortunate,but many other clubs have done the buisness end of story.:drink: :drink:

Yeah the managers have taken to knight thats why they bolted off,:lolol: :lolol:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Just one thing,i think Dick Knight is lucky to have fans that are prepared to pay 22 quid to sit in the open and watch 2nd div football.I don't think many other chairman would be this lucky.

Alannumber4

Jul 9, 2003
Scum Palarseland
knight any time jordan is a complete and utter wanker and he only went to palarse to make a quick profit he thought he could put in a few milllion quid get straight into the prem then flog the shower of shit of for a nice profit. Shit plan crap team.

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
Simon Jordan's man-management skills are second to none!!! - look how he treated Kit Symons - telling him in front of the Sky cameras half an hour before a game that he didn't have the job - class!!!???

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Mr knight can't do anything wrong and has no money:lolol:
Jordan has a right to get pissed off as those players are earning big money and he knows they are taking the piss out of him.

Would love to see some proper money at this club for once grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.:clap: :rolleyes:

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
it has to be simon jordan true he has spent 37 million of his own money and got little in return ,but the man will do anything to get palace into the big time. he does put his money where his mouth is

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
berkshire seagull said:
Jordan has a right to get pissed off as those players are earning big money and he knows they are taking the piss out of him.

Would love to see some proper money at this club for once grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.:clap: :rolleyes:

spot on!

berkshire seagull said:

Yeah.

Spend some money so that overpaid players can take the piss out of us as well.

???

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Simon Cowell wins my vote anytime - Pop Idol anyone :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here