Simeon Jackson

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Good player to bring off the bench in the last 15 minutes or so, Norwich did this to great effect in their promotion season. Would be a decent signing for you and probably cheap as he's not getting a look in for them in the PL.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Didn't we try to sign him in League 1? When he was at Gillingham

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
This would just mean Gus has pulled off the MIRACLE of ALL MIRACLES.

I remember seeing him at the CHELSEA game and many of the good folk of NSC informing us ALL that this was 'disgraceful'.

"Shouldn't Gus be focused on the palace game?" some asked.

"How the **** is he going to find a loan striker when at Chelsea" some others questioned. "He should be in Brighton, ringing up managers".

Well, SOMEHOW, he has managed to BEAT Palace despite being in London 4 days prior to the fixture and THEN he has managed to somehow find time to sign the elusive loan striker.

The guy has a DELOREAN, surely.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This will be a very handy signing if true. In terms of horses for courses this is exactly what we need, i.e. a bloke who can bang in 8 goals in April and May in a Championship promotion run-in.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
great signing - this geezer is proven at scoring goals to get a team promoted from the championship....in the last few games too........perfect......well done gus!!!

evening argus a bit quiet....or slow?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Not confirmed yet but a decent signing.

Although, I'm not really sure why it 'annoyed' the Palace journalist tweeter - was expecting something, well, more 'annoying' really :lolol:

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I think we can all agree that Simeon is a *ridiculous* name.

That is my brother's name. Once when he was getting booked in a match, the ref asked for his name. When he gave it to him, he looked at him and said, and I quote "Simeon?! Simeon?! Koooo, your parents should be shot". Made me chuckle at the time.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
great signing - this geezer is proven at scoring goals to get a team promoted from the championship....in the last few games too........perfect......well done gus!!!

So is Dobbie. (Just saying)

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I have watched SJ play a few times and always thought he was useful. A good addition I feel.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Isn't it somewhat ironic for us to coming in for a Norwich City player for a change!! ???

Hopefully he's coming here for some goal-scoring fun, and give us that final push for us to reach the play-offs :albion2:

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports