Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
For me a FULL English is:

Two Sausages
Two Rashers of Smoked Bacon
Mushrooms
Baked Beans (NEVER in pot, always on the bleedin' plate)
Fried Egg
Tea and Toast

HP & Colmans

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Obviously nothing beats a Bacon & Egg McMuffin.
Like eating sandpaper with wet paper inside. I am not a fan of their breakfasts. I’m not against a Maccy D’s, Big Mac meal is nice. But their breakfast are dry as f***

The only thing I used to like of theirs from the breakfast menu was the bagel. Which was very nice. They stopped that during the pandemic and it’s never returned.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I’m probably one of the few Americans that thinks MacDonalds is disgusting revolting food. I remember going there once in the late 80’s in NYC & literally being sick after I ate there . I never went back .

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I’m probably one of the few Americans that thinks MacDonalds is disgusting revolting food. I remember going there once in the late 80’s in NYC & literally being sick after I ate there . I never went back .
I went through a stage of quite liking their burgers. Not bothered with them for ages now.

Also, I can’t stand the people in their restaurants.
Teenage boys are my least favourite form of human and McD’s is always full of them.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Like eating sandpaper with wet paper inside. I am not a fan of their breakfasts. I’m not against a Maccy D’s, Big Mac meal is nice. But their breakfast are dry as f***

The only thing I used to like of theirs from the breakfast menu was the bagel. Which was very nice. They stopped that during the pandemic and it’s never returned.
Literally the worst thing in the world, is when you go to MacDonalds after a night shift and fancy a burger but they've already gone onto the breakfast menu.
The agony. The crushing dissapointment.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
As long as it is accompanied by a sausage and egg McMuffin.

Disclaimer; Haven’t had either for years so can’t confirm whether standards have remained high.
I still enjoy the sausage and egg muffin from them, as long as the sausage patty isn’t too greasy, which sadly is sometimes the case. Their bacon is shit.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Got to have beans with it. Yes it's American but I don't care.

There's a great bikers Cafe on the outskirts of Cowfold we've been to on a Sunday morning ride. Can't remember the prices but really reasonable for a massive fry up.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Got to have beans with it. Yes it's American but I don't care.

There's a great bikers Cafe on the outskirts of Cowfold we've been to on a Sunday morning ride. Can't remember the prices but really reasonable for a massive fry up.

Judging by the current social media Bean Wars, I'd say Heinz's finest are most certainly not part of an American breakfast.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I still enjoy the sausage and egg muffin from them, as long as the sausage patty isn’t too greasy, which sadly is sometimes the case. Their bacon is shit.
Their bacon is horrid. You can’t chew it into smaller bits. I find rashers of it between my teeth hours later!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Lots of places doing home made baked beans over here. They are usually very good.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Judging by the current social media Bean Wars, I'd say Heinz's finest are most certainly not part of an American breakfast.

I haven't a clue about any social media stuff but I have noticed that Heinz are ridiculously expensive compared to other brands. I do prefer Heinz but not at 4x the cost.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Blame @Couldn't Be Hyypia he started it, going on about Avocados!

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I haven't a clue about any social media stuff but I have noticed that Heinz are ridiculously expensive compared to other brands. I do prefer Heinz but not at 4x the cost.

I just used Heinz to avoid repeating the word beans. Re. social media, there's a big thing online with Americans being repulsed by the idea of beans on toast or just beans with breakfast in general. Similar opprobrium is generated by the state of British Chinese takeaways. Oh and mushy peas. Yanks really don't like mushy peas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here