Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sign Glenn Murray - Petition

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
I would offer CPFC £1.5m of the fee received for Ulloa and bring him back as we need a player that can both hold up play up front and defend headers in our box and Murray can do both mote effective than either of the mentioned replacements O'Grady or Becchio.
So add to that the 30k a week Murray is probably on, so that's £1.5m a year in wages. A two, at a push, 3 year contract so you'd spend £6m on bringing Murray back? I'd rather pass thanks.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Anticipating a $hit-load of flak but this cause is worth it.

Dear Burke/Barber/Bloom,
Please bring Glenn Murray back.
Make sure to give him a good clean first.
I expect to see him in a BHA shirt within 14 days.
Many Thanks,

SP

Where's this petition, then? You won't get very far if people don't know where to sign it :shrug:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'd sign, but I suspect there is no chance of this happening with Murray's current wages.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Who's that man from Argentina
Who's that man we've shown the door
Leonardo is his name
He's gone and that's a shame
But now we need Murray back to score

Jul 17, 2014
How many 6ft plus strikers who are good in the air and quick are there about and how much would they cost? I am struggling to think of one in our price and wage range.

Well, COG is 6ft and pretty fast. I've also heard from a couple of Barnsley fans that he's not bad in the air either. I say we give the guy a chance. ???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He'll be 31 in September , his glory days are now behind him.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
He might be available. With Chamakh signing a new deal and Frazier Campbell + Gylfi Sigurdsson supposedly coming in, playing time would be limited.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He might be available. With Chamakh signing a new deal and Frazier Campbell + Gylfi Sigurdsson supposedly coming in, playing time would be limited.

Judas isn't that silly , he'll be quite content to play in the Palace reserves for the remaining 3 years of his contract on £20k a week.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If he doesn't make the Palace 25 man squad, then a season loan could be possible I imagine.

raba

Jun 9, 2013
He will be in the 25 man squad. He built a good partnership with Gayle in the DS when coming back from injury. Their link up play was sublime against Liverpool.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Why Murray? Must we continually live in the past?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I hate Palarse with every fibre of my being !!

But why would ANY player leave a team in the Premier League to go to a team that,

A. Wouldn't pay what he wanted in the first place because they considered him not worth it.
B. Couldn't afford him or his wages now anyway.
C. Is in the division lower, when he could be playing the likes of Manure and Arsenal every week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here