Sidwell

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Going by the idiots that booed Rougier at the play-off final, the fairweather fans probably don't remember that Sidwell was actually a brilliant performer for us, and will abuse him all game

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
To be honest, I'm not sure he'll even play, he doesn't often get into the starting line up does he?... I hope he does get a good reception if he does feature though.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He deserves a good reception was quality for us however Reading was clearly a better option.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
To be honest, I'm not sure he'll even play, he doesn't often get into the starting line up does he?... I hope he does get a good reception if he does feature though.

I like your optimism, presuming O'Neill will put out his first team. If anything we have a good chance of seeing him for your very reason.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It'll be the reserves, so we'll see him and Guzan, and Gardener and Heskey and maybe even the man himself, Delfouneso!

Sidwell will be EXTREMELY well received. :bowdown: Class for us, fact.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
It'll be the reserves, so we'll see him and Guzan, and Gardener and Heskey and maybe even the man himself, Delfouneso!

Sidwell will be EXTREMELY well received. :bowdown: Class for us, fact.

Don't be too sure about Villa playing the reserves. O'Neil values this compettition. As for Sidwell, one of the best loans we have ever had! applaud him!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
A really bad one! He is Palarse scum who declined the chance to join us and chose Reading.

You don't remember his time with us then?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Obviously, so what? He was being paid to do a job.

Very good player for us. Bearing in mind he was a loan player, you despise him for choosing a higher placed club that did not play at Withdean? (Probably on better wages)

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Who cares? He started just 11 games for us on loan. That's ELEVEN games. He played well in that period, but it's hardly enough to be booing or cheering him much either way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports