Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sick of this dickhead now!

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
not content with telling us that england were about to be humiliated, that beckham was rubbish etc etc he's now giving "free advice" that we won't win!

:tosser:

from the bbc:

Beenhakker sounds England warning
Leo Beenhakker
Beenhakker expected England to resort to a long-ball game
Trinidad and Tobago boss Leo Beenhakker has warned England they will have to improve if they are to have any chance in the World Cup knock-out stages.

England struggled to break down T&T's defence before two late goals saw them run out 2-0 winners over the minnows.

Beenhakker said: "England's only option was the high ball for Peter Crouch.

"When they meet stronger and better teams they may have to show more patience. This is free advice - I will not ask money for it."

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I quite like him in ways. He's ugly, yet i bet he does better with the women than i do. Admittedly, he'll order his from a catalogue that i can't currently afford the stamp-addressed envelope for, but he's still a step ahead of me.
I'd like some personal advice from. WHere i've gone wrong and how to counteract my sinister commands.

He just has nothing to really say about his own team. That's all innit.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Meade's_Ball said:
WHere i've gone wrong and how to counteract my sinister commands.

:lolol:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I like his NAME. Good and agricultural.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Fragmented Badger said:
How can the manager of TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO feel qualified to pass judgment on the performance of ENGLAND? If you knew what the f*** you were on about mate, you wouldn't be managing a team with Dwight Yorke in central midfield:lolol:

:lolol: well put

I really don't understand the logic in having a proven goalscorer (at one point arguably world class) in the middle of the park???

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
zefarelly said:
He's Dutch . . .ie arrogant. :rolleyes:

:thumbsup: In a nutshell. Knocking England (and Germany) over anything is THE national sport over here.

So Beenhakker said: "England's only option was the high ball for Peter Crouch." Well if he knew that, then why was he f*cking whingeing on about it when it happened?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here